I think everyone has bad experience in regards of people in your life but how bad it is it all depends on the ruler that is in our hearts... but some people's attitude just sucks like hell and you just could stand just standing beside him or her. For most of the people I that I don't like I can be neutral to them, because true enough I hate they do things but so long they don't disturb me and I won't do much to he or she but once you do something that really pisses me off... you are as good as dead and I mean it. I am a easily-contented person in some way or other, but I can be nasty and sarcastic too at desperate times and mind you I used to be like that when I was young okay... It doesn't take long to get the bad attitude back again. Just thinking about the person pisses me off, can you imagine that I have to see her? Just hope to get over it soon and never to see her ever again which I doubt.
New year and there's simply too much things to do and yet I accomplished little throughout the 2 weeks break. Never created a chaos at work when I said that I did not want to work for the last 3 days of my holidays and everyone just think that I am angry over something minor but the truth is no. But who knows? Only I know best and I think that it is something that I can say it out loud since I would probably be said back with nasty comments but then I don't care, yet I still want to keep it to myself and share it with a close friend of mine. Because in that industry missing a person like me would not make any major damage because I am insignificant. So I am just gonna keep to my stands strictly from now on and fight for it. If not sooner or later I am just gonna be a puppet of theirs at their disposal. Haiz~ whether how long I am gonna stay there, true enough I always keep in mind that I am not that desperate for money but yet I don't wish to burden my mum in regards my allowance so for now I am gonna keep this part-time job. Some great news that I received during Christmas was that my manager is leaving soon. But to me, I wish that our next manager could be someone that is more understanding and experienced one. Hoping that will happen and there's a reshuffling in the whole hotel and its confirmed that Jonathan, Harridas are changing outlet soon. Everyone is sad for Jonathan, I guess... but for Harridas I think everyone is sad for the outlet that he is going... HaHa anyway we will just have to accept it anyway too. Just hope that this week is going to be a meaningful one.